In 2017, India became Canada’s most valuable resource in terms of trained and educated people. Since then, year after year, the majority of immigrants arriving in Canada have come from India. We are in a strange but unique position in Canada. We have one of the most open immigration policies in the world, and the reason is threefold; Canada’s population is aging rapidly outside of the labor force, leaving huge gaps in the workforce. Second, our growing economy creates thousands of jobs every year in addition to the jobs that are continually open. Third, and most interestingly, Canada is huge. Canada has an area of almost 10 million square kilometers and yet we only have a population of 37 million compared to the 1.35 billion people of India in a country that makes up a third the size of Canada.
If we are to grow as a nation and more people in our beautiful country, we will need the right people to do it. This is not a goal for this generation, but for our grandchildren and generations of their children as we fight for an even more prosperous and inclusive Canada. So, are you interested in immigrating to Canada from India and participating in creating a better future for yourself and for all future generations? It’s like that.
Why Immigrate to Canada?
Through immigration streams such as the Provincial Nominee Program and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot, Canada is opening up the possibility for hundreds of thousands of immigrants to be eligible for permanent residence. Provincial appointment programs focus on the specific labor needs of their provinces, while the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program aims to attract working immigrants of all abilities to Atlantic Canada.
The high wages of skilled and semi-skilled workers, such as butchers, doctors, dentists, and IT professionals, attract people from all over the world.
- IT Professionals earn an average of $55,263 per year. This encompasses all positions from call center agents to developers and graphic designers. There are also numerous immigration streams dedicated solely to helping IT professionals obtain permanent residency in Canada.
- Generous minimum wage requirements put in place by the Canadian government for service industry workers ensure a good quality of life for all of Canada’s residents. Food and beverage counter attendants and servers earn an average of $31,200 a year.
- Long-haul truck drivers earn an average annual salary of $48,750 a year and are one of the most in-demand jobs in Canada. Nearly every province needs truck drivers.
- Engineers are always in demand, the average salary is $69,547 a year.
- Due in large part to that aging population, dentists clean up really well, earning an average of $116,775 a year.
- Accountants and other financial officers also make a very good living in Canada, with an average annual salary of $58,403.
Permanent Residency In Canada
Through the immigration programs mentioned above, and many others, it is possible to become a permanent resident in Canada. There is a strict list of requirements that must be met, but you have the option of becoming a citizen of a country with one of the best public support systems in the world. Public support in Canada includes free health care and education for all children under the age of 18.Advertisements
Top Level Universities
Canadian universities are among the top-ranked post-secondary education systems in the world, and with hundreds of world-class universities, the possibilities for you and your loved ones are endless. Canada places great importance on post-secondary education, it may even be a requirement to obtain permanent residence depending on the program you choose to apply for. In fact, studying in Canada is one of the best ways to gain permanent residency in Canada, with multiple avenues dedicated to helping international graduate students secure their place in Canada. After all, why would we want you to use your skills learned elsewhere?
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is an example of streams dedicated to foreigners completing their studies at Canadian institutions. By simply obtaining a qualification at a Canadian post-secondary school, you may be eligible for permanent residency.
You Don’t Have to Leave Family Behind
Canada really cares about keeping families together. If you meet the minimum requirements for the settlement fund, you can bring your family with you.
The big immigration concern often comes down to how you think about adjusting to a new country. Because Canada is a multicultural hub that welcomes thousands of new immigrants every month, it is truly one of the easiest societies to integrate. Indian immigrants already enjoy great support from established communities who settle and make Canada their home and are warmly welcomed by Canadians and other immigrants.